..::IceTorrent::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::IceTorrent::.. The best Tracker in the World

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GarenaHack 3.22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Regheton
Admin
Regheton

GarenaHack 3.22 Empty
PostSubject: GarenaHack 3.22   GarenaHack 3.22 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

This is the GarenaHack v3.22 the latest from cqccyh. It has the same features as the previous version, 3.18, and in plus it has two modes of Mega Exp hack(FREE).

WORKS ON WINDOWS XP AND VISTA , FIXED ALL BUGS!

GarenaHack 3.22 67880334

How to run:
Download, extract and run using the Loader, the little program called: "_Start Garena with GarenaHack 3.22.exe". You can place a shortcut of this program on your desktop to start Garena. What does the loader do:

it makes sure that you have the right Garena version (so there won't be problems not seeing games or mh not working)
and most important it makes sure that the garena doesn't autoupdate

Mega EXP 2 modes:

GarenaHack 3.22 62540019
GarenaHack 3.22 21951552

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download links :

- http://rapidshare.de/files/47652841/Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.22_Xp_Vista.zip.html

- http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9e6d8f28b4f0ca5f391d7d881749d3a7564fcb1f1be3292d5be6ba49b5870170

-About mode's : why there's 2 mode's? if the first mode give u 0 exp then use the sec mode , its more like spare , like if the first one dont work use the sec one so like this u always will get exp , if u get problems with the first mode then use the mode 2 , have fun =)

It dont need any password , look at the pic the one i post in the thread , theres 2 programs in the folder :

1-Start Garena with GarenaHack 3.22

2-GarenaHack

open Start Garena with GarenaHack 3.22 , works on windows xp and windows vista.

Why some anti-viruses see it as a potential threat?

I've done some testing and research on why some anti-viruses don't like this hack. And i've reaced the conclusion that some antiviruses see this as a threat because it's packed, packed and crypted with password in the case of GarenaHack.exe. As you can see for yourself, the antiviruses detect it as Suspicious, Dna Scan or Packed. They do so because it is packed. I've used several packing methods and for different packing methods i saw different results using virustotal.com .
There is no real virus or trojan. All anti-viruses detect it only as suspicious because they don't know waht it does, but don't detect a real virus because it doesn't

cracked by : garenahack-er

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://garena-center.wow-wars.com
schchr

GarenaHack 3.22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GarenaHack 3.22   GarenaHack 3.22 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:14 am

if i start this _start garena with garena hack there is a window where i have to type sth in. i dont know what to do Sad
Back to top Go down
sLasH

GarenaHack 3.22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GarenaHack 3.22   GarenaHack 3.22 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 am

i need a password.

any1 give me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GarenaHack 3.22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GarenaHack 3.22   GarenaHack 3.22 Empty

Back to top Go down

GarenaHack 3.22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::IceTorrent::.. :: GarenaCenter :: Xp hack-
Jump to: