..::IceTorrent::..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::IceTorrent::.. The best Tracker in the World

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regheton
Admin
Regheton

How to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline Empty
PostSubject: How to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline   How to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:20 am

How to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline, Download-able. As you know, Blizzard has just released Warcraft 1.23 Patch. Of course, if you can connect to BattleNet server, you will be upgrade with ease automatically. But i believe there's still many of you who cannot connect there and want to update the 1.23 patch offline.

And here is how to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline:
First, you can check the ftp page for download various version of 1.23 patch on this page and find the downloadable patch that suit your version. But if you are using English (enUS) version, here is the download link to upgrade from Warcraft Patch 1.22 to Warcraft Patch 1.23.

Download Link:
Warcraft Patch 1.23 (enUS version from patch 1.22a to 1.23a)
If you are not using English version, check this page.

You must note that there's a possibility you will failed to patch up and in some condition you must re-install Warcraft 3 TFT and repatch again to successfully upgrade. Please share your experience here as it can help another people who want to patch this too.. Smile

Update:
If you failed to update with previous step, try this step. I found it on Dota-Allstars Forums.

These are the three easy steps for you to update your WarCraft III from 1.22 ---> 1.23

Step 1:
Copy your WarCraft III version 1.22 Folder in your Program Files or which directory you have placed it. So if for example you had it this way.

C:\\Program Files\\Warcraft III
(This is the 1.22 version of WC3, the reason why it is recommended to be copied is because you may not be able to view your 1.22 replays if ever you want to view them. I got loads of replays so yeah.)

copy it then it should be

C:\\Program Files\\Copy of Warcraft III
(This will be the directory of your 1.23 patch, after doing step 3 rename this folder to whichever name you like but i prefer renaming it to "WarCraft III 1.23")

Step 2:
Download the .dll files and .mpq files for patch 1.23 here - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vjvzxyzzfwj

Step 3:
Extract the downloaded file to your newly copied folder. Copy the files inside the folder you just extracted. Paste it on the main WC3 directory(C:\\Program Files\\Copy of Warcraft III) A message will be asked whether to replace the existing files on your folder, Answer Yes and you're good to go!

I hope this helped you guys! If you find any of these steps unclear feel free to ask. Regards!
Back to top Go down
http://garena-center.wow-wars.com

How to Update Warcraft 3 Patch 1.23 Offline
Page 1 of 1